1. Moto Bleached Wash Babydoll Dress - Probably my favourite from the selection, a lovely baby blue - perfect for when the sun is shining.
2. Embroidered Silk Dress by Jovanna - Such a beautiful piece, the embroidery is so delicate looking and would be a classic look in spring. Quite pricey, but completely elegant and an utter gem!
3. Venice Slip Dress by Motel - A floaty number for those up and coming beach days and spring walks. Even if it's a little chilly you can put on some tights and a chunky cardi, perf.
4. Tiara Dress by Motel - I've been seeing this print scattered around here and there and despite not being something I would generally go for, it is growing on me. I've seen that Fedora hats work wonderfully with these dresses, it just screams out AHS Covern!
5. Square Striped Dress - This classic looking square dress looks amazing on anyone, I love the structure and it's perfect for Spring. Perhaps with a leather jacket and black chunky sandals?
6. Marigold Shirt Dress by Boutique - I love the colour, the structure and the print with this one. Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.
What's your favourite, and what stores have you been loving recently?