I'm actually going as an old person this New Years Eve, but hey I can dream about being glamorous right? Here's a pop of inspiration for your NYE or perhaps a big night out in 2016? I'm going to have to take the latter...
1. Faux Fur Compact Coat: You may want to look fabulous on NYE and who doesn't, but staying warm is something I put on the top of my list. This furry number, is still fabulous but also looks like the cosiest thing, making sure you're feeling snug as a bug!
2. Double Ear Cuffs: I have been loving ear cuffs at the moment, although I haven't rocked them myself I can't help but fall a little bit in love with people I see wearing them! New Year's Eve is the best excuse to try them out, and it's the perfect accessory to add some sparkle.
3. Ravenous Feather Sandals: Ok I'm in love. The snake skin effect mixed with the feathers? I mean come on, this is a fashion statement like no other. Match these with skinny jeans or a beautiful dress, you will definitely be looking like some kind of super model.
4. Velvet Crossbody Bag: VELVET. Need I say more? This is probably the perfect size for heading out on NYE or a night out, and I really want it. The pin stud embellishment adds that extra something to your look - and can you tell I'm sticking to a gold theme here?
5. Embellished Low-Back Bodycon Dress: This bodycon dress is simply stunning, the gold and mix of textures makes it the perfect jaw dropping pick. Wear this, and heads will be turning that's for sure. It's perfect for party season, but also a gorgeous investment to wear on those future special occasions.
6. Mono Eyeshadow in Pyramid Gold eyes are always a treat, and wouldn't this eye shadow look just phenomenal alongside the bodycon dress?
Even if you've got your New Year's Eve outfit sorted and ready to go, this can certainly give you that touch of inspiration for those big occasions for 2016. What's your favourite? I really want that bag, or maybe the shoes? Oh man.