1. Here we have the obvious reason; you will always look about 15 and that comes with a number of disadvantages when you are a 21 year old.
2. Buying alcohol is just god damn awful and embarrassing; "Oh I wouldn't of even said you were 18". Oh well, thanks so much for that lovely compliment!
3. Just face it, your selfie will never make you tumblr famous, you have chubby cheeks not cheek bones no matter how much contour you use *cries*.
4. You constantly look like you are that loser trying to hang around with the older people - "Who's younger sister is that?" Nope, just baby face getting in the way again.
5. Whenever you smile you are frightened of the chance someone may pull at your round, chubby cheeks.
6. "You are SO CUTE" - No, please stop.
7. "You should be happy you have a baby face, imagine what you will look like when you are older!" - Clearly you do not understand our pain, you should probably go.
8. And one that recently happened to me: "Oh so what year are you in school?" FOR REAL?
Please tell me I'm not the only one? But hey, at least our baby photos will always be cute right?