1. I've been loving scrolling through interior photos lately, Pinterest is perfect for just that. I love the kind of simplistic, white and wooden mix within a room - and the more plants the better. On the topic of interiors, I was browsing in Urban Outfitters the other week and stumbled upon this wooden fox bowl and damn, I wish I took it home with me.
2. Again with the simplicity, but I love the effect of minimal jewellery around the neck, it's so dainty and elegant looking, contrasted with the black jumper is so non complicated but just works. I recently found this reindeer antler necklace on ASOS and thought it was such a lovely design, what are your thoughts? On the other hand, I do love a lot of action around the wrists and fingers but I struggle to find any designs that just make me fall in love - any recommendations would go down a treat.
3. Reading. I haven't picked up my book in weeks and it is one of my resolutions to get back into it. I don't know what happens but sometimes I can get lost in a book, other weeks can pass however with not one thought about sitting down with a good book. I think I need to get my motivation back, start reading some more book bloggers and discover some new reads because it can be such an escape, just you and the pages - and maybe a chunky blanket chucked in. I recently watched Into The Wild for the second time and it's got me thinking I need to read the book asap.
6. Let's go travelling. This weekend it's my Birthday and I'm really looking forward to unwinding. Jack and I are going on a spa weekend and our room has a sea view - which I've never had before so yay! I'm also heading up to Newcastle soon to stay with my friend, and we have plans to go to Edinburgh - so I'm so excited for that. Photo diaries will be coming!
5. Nothing will work unless you do. I've recently realised that my blog is finally, coming together. I'm just about finding my feet in this whole blogging thang and it's given me so many opportunities to grow my blog alongside myself as a person. Without my blog I probably wouldn't be where I am today in terms of work etc, which is scary but utterly amazing. There's still a lot of progress to be done with my blog but I'm finally happy with how it's all coming together after a year. I went into this not having a clue how a blog works, about the design aspect or what works and doesn't. With this growing and a new full time job on my hands, I'm more determined than ever to create better content in the future.
What have you been up to this week?