I'm feeling cosy, happy, grateful, candle obsessed and everything in between...
Oh January hit 100k views! This is a huge milestone for this little blog of mine and I am so grateful to every single one of you who always come back to have a read. It's funny how this was simply a place to write down my thoughts - I never expected OJ to be where it is today. So thank you ya lovely bunch.
Now on to the exciting part - I've teamed up with CaseApp to do a giveaway! I've seen them pop up a few times and every time I swoon over their marble covers, so I was super happy when they got in touch. It took me way too long to choose a case but I got there in the end. I fell in love with the 'Matching Mix'* - a combination of gold, white marble and a hint of soft pink, isn't it cute? I also went for a matte finish rather than glossy and it was definitely a good shout, the quality is amazing and it looks so pretty.
There are so many cases and skins to choose from. Although I didn't go for this option, you can design your own custom iPhone/laptop skin. Add a photo, create a collage or add a simple quote - it's so easy! If you want to keep it simple there are loads of designs to choose from including macbook skins that are way too pretty.
Now, get entering!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to UK entrants only
- One winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below and the winner will receive a free code worth £22 to spend on CaseApp
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering
- No purchase necessary
- Once drawn, the winner will be contacted via the email or Twitter handle provided and have 48 hours to respond
- All entries will be moderated and duplicate, false or incomplete entries will be deleted
- The giveaway will run from 12.10.16 to 12.11.6
The rest are for bonus entries!
The free code will cover a custom phone cover and shipping - so you can go wild!
Good luck - and also, has anyone read any of the books on hygge? I'm in the middle of reading the one I snapped in the photo and it's made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I may do a review, or am I just jumping on the bandwagon? I'm also writing this while sipping on rosé with my new salted caramel Yankee candle lit beside me - SO YUM. Don't you just love Autumn.
*This post in in collaboration with CaseApp and all thoughts are my own.