Congrats if you made it this far! It seems I went a little snap happy today but can you blame me, with weather like this?
I'm pretty sure today was the first time this year that I've taken my Ray Bans out for a day trip, that means spring is finally here, right?
This is a collection of photos Jack and I took on a walk from Penzance to Marazion - well in between Longrock and Marazion as our legs were getting too tired! My Fitbit tells me we did a whopping 15,000 steps, so I'll take that. The sea was so blue and the coastal path was being enjoyed by so many people. We even spotted a few seals along the way and it has made me so excited for summer fun - bbqs, evening strolls and ice cream, come at me.
Check out my Spring Inspo post for a little fashion inspiration - hello skirts and baby pink!
In other news, this week I watched Fantastic Mr Fox which has confirmed my love for Wes Anderson. Caramel Coffee Coolers from Costa should be avoided at all costs and I've realised, sometimes all you need is an evening with just you and a book.
Links you should definitely check out this week!
- I'm obsessed with Frances Cannon's illustrations, filled with positive vibes of body image, girl power and self-love.
- This experiment on sexism within the workplace, which definitely makes an interesting and thought provoking read!
- Poppy Deyes red Zara jumper, which I totally snapped up for myself - it's gorgeous! Plus check out the photography on her blog, it's one of my favourites to scroll through.
- Meg's 'Face of Depression' post, which is so honest and real - showcasing her bravery by baring all.
- A reminder on Kotryna's blog, on how to switch off when you need to.
- Lorde's new single 'Green Light' - SO GOOD.
- This man trying to say 'baked in a buttery flaky crust'
- And finally, how could I not include the BBC interview which goes horribly wrong (but so so right) - this still makes me laugh.
How's your week been?