• New Look funnel neck floral bird embroidered jumper • Bardot top • Orchard street arla - Kate Spade handbag • MOTO patchwork skirt • Love yourself mug • Spice things up camel march stacey purse • Open hammered teardrop ring
Anyone else dying to feel the sun on their face? I literally can't remember what it's like to open the curtains and feel the warmth hit your face. Give me all those summer vibes, please! Here in Cornwall, we've been faced with icy roads and endless rainy days; I'm so done with wrapping myself silly to brace the cold - yes seriously!
I'm really looking forward to coloured polka dots and splashes of yellows to emerge in shops. Is there anything better than a holiday shopping spree? I never get sick of floral pieces and I also love pastel shades in pink, so new additions are certainly welcome. Also, who's looking forward to eating ice cream and being able to sit outside to eat, drink or just go outside without shaking?! Ah - can you tell I'm excited? Or it might just be the number of creme eggs I've been eating, who knows.
A little spring bucket list
- Make a spring inspired Spotify playlist
- Plan a weekend getaway
- Take more photos in the sun
- Add new spring additions to the wardrobe
- Spring clean - duh
- Get the chop
- Take old clothes to the charity shop
- Make monthly plans for the rest of the year
- Have a picnic with a view
- Decorate your home with beautiful flowers
- Get those ripped jeans out
- Devour an Easter egg but also hit the gym hard before holiday season hits!
- And as Biebs says, you should go and love yourself - (I need that mug in my life)